Best Features of Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser by Clover:
- Efficient heating and cooling system that operates silently – functions both as a hot and cold water dispenser with a highly efficient condenser and cooling function via the convection
- The convenience of a no-bottled water required dispenser system – SKU efficiently includes a Clover D7A Bottleless water heater/cooler dispenser. (No filter included.)
- Environment friendly and economical – without using costly plastic bottles, this D7A unit saves hundreds of huge gallon plastic bottles per year while saving you money. The water it dispenses comes straight from your existing water system. (No heavy water bottles, too!)
- Hygienic stainless steel water tanks – its hot and cold water tanks are made of stainless steel, thus, resistant to contamination
- Easy to clean – the Clover D7A water dispenser unit requires very minimal maintenance, requiring you to just remove the replaceable single-piece ABS drip tray occasionally for cleaning.
Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser by Clover Product Description/ Overview:
The Clover D7A Bottleless Hot and Cold Water Dispenser provides ease of mind as you no longer have to worry about wasting your time, money, and energy on buying plastic bottled water for your water heater/cooler. It provides instant hot/cold water by the hour compared to having a plastic gallon of water bottle delivered to your place before you can start heating or cooling it. This is the perfect unit for serving you both hot and cold water immediately.
Note: This product DOESN’T include a built-in filtration system or inline filter, as well as an install kit. (You will have to buy a separate filter to install at the cold water line connected directly to the back of the dispenser unit.)
|Product Dimensions:||12.5 in x 12.4 in x 39.3 in|
|Shipping Weight:||30 lbs|
|Item model no.:||D7A-Black|
Our Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser by Clover Review:
This water dispenser unit is a convenient option if you want to use your water system directly or without having to order water bottles. It is not Energy Star rated but it has CE, NSF, UL Certifications. The unit is made of sanitary stainless steel and plastic, hence good for the health. Its polypropylene faucet is durable, has self-closing spickets, and its single-piece ABS drip tray can be easily removed and replaced after cleaning.
Although it doesn’t come with a built-in water filtration system, you can easily buy a compatible filter and install it in a breeze. In the end, it will save you time, energy, and money compared to using bottled water dispensers.
Finally, the quality of the water produced may not taste as good as readily delivered bottled water, but optionally, you can consider buying a reverse osmosis unit from Amazon.com to remove the water’s metallic taste.
Our Final Conclusion:
Overall, this is a good product for people seeking to save money, time, and energy as you only have to buy and install an inline filter (as well as reverse osmosis unit) once to the unit and plug it in to your existing water system. It eliminates the use of heavy and costly water bottles so it’s good for you and the environment.
Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser, Black by Clover Checklist:
- Practicality and Economic/money-saving factor
- Eco-friendliness without the use of huge water bottles
- Easy installation and/or cleaning/maintenance
Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser, Black by Clover is a good option if you are seeking to replace your use of old water fountains or costly bottle dispensers. It is easy to install, eco-friendly, and overall economic and convenient.