- Mechanical Push-In Tap- While others use fancy tap designs, this makes do with a simple mechanical tap design. This provides for simple use. It even has a hot water child safety lock, so you won’t have to worry about a curious child getting scalded.
- Stainless steel water tank- A stainless steel water tank is used to ensure that your water will not taste like something it is not. Furthermore, as long as your water is not contaminated, this feature further promotes water purity.
- ETL Certified- Being certified by the ETL simply means that a product has passed North American safety standard. This means that with this certification, you are assured that it is safe for daily use.
- Can accommodate 3 and 5 gallon water bottles- This water dispenser can accommodate both 3 and 5-gallon water bottles in its top-loading system. This allows for maximum versatility.
- 85-watt power- With 85 watts of heating and cooling power, you can get up to 5 liters of hot water and 2 liters of cool water per hour.
Honeywell HWB1033W Cabinet Freestanding Hot, Cold, and Room Water Dispenser: Product Overview
The first thing you will notice with this device is its attractiveness. With a white finish and an overall great design, this Honeywell model will look attractive in just about any kitchen, pantry, or office space. It even has a shelf at the bottom that you can use for stashing stuff. More than just being an eye candy, this product is made using the best stuff. ETL certified, you will get superior safety features from this product. From a stainless steel tank that prevents unusual taste to a spill-proof prong, a number of features in this product are created to provide optimal user safety.
When it comes to functionality, this Honeywell Water Dispenser also has it. A mechanical, push-in tap allows for a no-frills approach in transferring water from bottle to glass. Its built-in water cooler will provide up to 2 liters of water per hour cooled at up to 50 degrees F. When it comes to heating, water is heated up to 194 degrees F with a maximum heating capacity of up to 5 liters per hour. A child safety lock is available for the hot water tap to prevent burns. Last but not least, this device has a prong that allows you to use bottles with spill-proof caps.
Honeywell HWB1033W Cabinet Freestanding Hot, Cold, and Room Water Dispenser: Our Review
This dispenser has stayed a while in our office, and it is safe to say that there are many things to like about it. First, it is able to do the things it is advertised to do, like cool and warm the water at just the right temperatures. Its safety features also make it an ideal fixture in homes. Also, the stainless steel tank works as advertised, meaning you’ll get good-tasting water right off the faucet.
The Honeywell HWB1033W Cabinet Freestanding Hot, Cold, and Room Water Dispenser works thanks to superior simplicity and solid functionality. If you want a basic, no-nonsense type of water dispenser, then this product will provide you with exactly that.