Choose from both Hot and Cold Water – This water cooler is capable of dispensing water as hot as of 176°F to 203°F and chilling cold water in range of 43°F to 50°F all day long. With this unit, you can get instant hot water in minutes if not seconds.
Sleek Design – It has contemporary design that settles well with any decor, be it your home or office. It is one of the most compact freestanding water cooler available in market today, you can Keep it in any corner of kitchen, office, mini bar or even in lawn area.
Plastic Free Taste – It comes equipped with a stainless steel water tank, which helps you enjoy fresh glass of hot/cold water without worrying about any plastic taste.
Small Nozzles (or Spigots) – This feature comes in very handy when filling water bottle with small (mouth) opening. The small nozzles in this unit fit well inside water bottles of all sizes. This makes it very convenient to fill water to these bottles without worrying about any spillage.
NewAir WCD-200W is one of the most popular hot ‘n’ cold water cooler available in market today. It is stylish, compact in size, convenient and easy to use in offices, commercial establishments and households.
The main reason behind the popularity of NewAir WCD 200W is its competitive pricing and ability to dispense water without any bad taste or odor. The dispenser works in an ultra quiet mode. Once you start using this water cooler, you will notice it to be even quieter than the aquarium pump or other appliances like refrigerator.
It comes with a small storage compartment with a pull out door located on the lower front side of dispenser. You can easily store cups or other important stuff in this compartment for easy convenience. The storage compartment has magnetic strips around the border, which helps keep the door closed.
With this dispenser you can get hot (very hot) water in minutes to make an instant coffee or other hot beverages. The hot water faucet is equipped with safety valve to discourage children from using the dispenser without proper supervision.
As per requirement, you can load up 2,3 or 5 gallon water bottles in to the unit. It is compatible to use with glasses, cups and bottles of all sizes. The drip tray is removable which makes the cleaning process a lot easier.
|Value for money|
There are two separate switches for hot and cold water at the back of the unit. Depending on the weather conditions, you can run the cooling or heating elements separately to save energy. If you only need room temperature water, you can run the unit without plugging it in to the power source.
Draining water through the back drain plug can be messy as the plug sometimes builds a lot of pressure which forces water to spurt outwards.
There is strange rubber smell coming out of power cord on new machine, many people complaint to have this strange smell even after few days of unpacking the machine.
Though the company advertises the dispenser loaded up with a water bottle, but you will have to buy the bottle separately.
Though installation is very easy, you must take care of few things-
- You should place the unit on flat surface.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- You should place the unit in its intended location in upright position for few (at least 2-4 hrs.) before using or even plugging it to the electricity source. It is always advisable to use this procedure for any appliance with refrigeration and cooling feature.
- After that, just install the water bottle (2,3 or 5 gallon size) to the dispenser and plug in the unit.
- Turn on the hot and cold switches, which are located in the back panel.
- Now pull water from the hot water dispenser to allow for the airflow.
- Let the unit cycle water for approximately 30 minutes
It is important to clean the unit before consuming the water from dispenser. The cleaning process is easy and you should perform it at least every 2 months. To clean the unit –
- Switch off the hot and cold buttons from back of the panel and unplug the unit.
- Remove/unload the water bottle from the unit.
- Dispense all the water from hot and cold faucets.
- You will also have to unscrew the drainpipe from the back of the unit to let out the remaining water from the reservoir.
Once you have completed the cleaning process, you can move ahead with setting up the unit again to enjoy hot and cold water from your dispenser.